We had the chance to speak with Kiersey Clemons from Disney Channel’s “Austin and Ally.” Make sure you check out the interview below!
1. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I started out in musical theatre and convinced my mom to let me audition theatrically when I was 16.
2. You recently appeared on several episodes of Austin and Ally what was that like for you?
I was so sad when the season was over. I miss the cast so much. It was tons of fun!
3. What was your favorite episode to film?
The last episode I filmed was my favorite, but I can’t tell you why! You’ll have to wait and see and you’ll understand. Haha.
4. Do you have any upcoming projects?
I am in my hotel in Utah with my cast at this exact moment actually. I’m working on a Disney movie about snowboarding, it’s sick.
5. What is the best piece of advice you have received?
What has inspired me more than advice is studying others success and what their work ethic was. I’m much happier locking myself in my room and studying a script or writing a song than being out at a party.
6. Who are your favorite actors/actresses and or singers?
I’m terrible with favorites, but Will Smith is one of my favorites and Mariah Carey = phenomenal.
7. If you could appear on one television show what would it be?
I would have to go back about a decade first, then make a special guest appearance on Friends.
8. Is there anything that you want to say to your fans who have been supporting you?
I’m pretty hard on myself so my supporters are like my best friends. Y’all are my favorite people ever