1. Who or what inspired you to get into the music industry?
I heard a few songs on the radio that inspired me last year, and began singing and taking guitar lessons. I began songwriting and started posting YouTube and Vine videos of me singing regularly. I quickly started to gain followers and the fans inspired me to want to post more.
2. How would you describe your sound?
Pop, soulful and honest.
3. What was it like working on your music video for “Maybe?”
My first ever music video for my song “Maybe” was shot on tour. The video captures some great moments with fans, friends and real experiences from the road. It was a blast shooting it, and half the time I barely noticed the camera was there.
4. Do you have any more original music you will be releasing?
Yes, I’m coming out with a music video to my new song “Lovesick Day” this week. I’ve also been in the studio regularly writing and recording new songs. Can’t wait to share them
5. Who are your musical influences?
I don’t have a specific musical influence. Great artists with great songs inspire me every day.
6. Do you play any instruments?
At the moment the only instrument I can play is the guitar. But I’m definitely interested in learning how to play other instruments soon
7. What can fans expect to see from you in the upcoming year?
More songs and more touring. I can’t wait to meet everyone 🙂
8. What are your social media accounts?
9. Is there anything you want to say to your fans?
My message to my fans is if you have a dream, no matter how far away it seems or how impossible you think it will be to achieve it, go after it. Even though I have a long way to go before accomplishing my dream, I am blessed to have gotten this far. Always remember that anything can happen if you put in the work. None of this would be possible without you guys. Thank you so much for supporting and inspiring me. I hope to meet all of you someday!