1. Can you tell us about the process of receiving your role on “Stuck in The Middle?”It was a stressful couple of weeks, I went to my initial audition the beginning of Feb. 2015, and on the car ride home I received a call saying I was going to producers the next day. I went into testing for the role 2 weeks later and finally found out I booked the role two weeks after that. What a crazy, stressful time. All worth the wait!!!
2. Can you tell us about your character on the show?
My character on the show Stuck in the Middle is a diva. She can be a bit conniving but she still loves her family at the end of the day.
3. Are you anything like her in real life?
No way!!!! She is totally super girly and I’m more of a tomboy. I do like to dress up but don’t need all the pink super girly things.
4. What has been your favorite episode to film so far?
My favorite episode to film so far is episode 9. Can’t say why, you will have to watch it.
5. What can fans expect to see in upcoming episodes?
Lots of craziness and heartwarming moments. I can’t give away any secrets but with a family this big something unique is always going to happen.
6. Can you tell us about the charity work you do and how you got involved in that?
The Charity I’m involved with is The Thirst Project. I was explaining to my publicist about how I’m super interested in environmentalism. She introduced this project to me and I fell in love.
7. Do you have any other upcoming projects you can share with us?
I just flew back home to South Florida to enjoy some hiatus time with my family. I haven’t been home since December. Nice to soak in the sun and relax.
8. What are your social media accounts?
Facebook: ronni hawk