1. Can you tell us about your new show “The Kicks?”
– The Kicks is about my character Devin Burke who moves from Connecticut to Southern California with her parents and brother for her dad’s job. She is pretty nervous because she will be attending a new school and so many great soccer players have come from Southern California so she assumes making a team will be a challenge. She soon finds out that her school soccer team is not very good but out of her love for the game she is determined to bring this team together and create a winning team.
2. How did you get involved in the project?
– I auditioned for The Kicks in September of 2014. I knew as soon as I read the description that the role of Devin had to be mine.
3. Can you tell us about your character?
– Devin is a bright, determined, and loving girl. She always wants the best for others but when it’s game time there is no stopping her. She eats, sleeps, and breathes soccer. It’s her true passion.
4. Do you relate to your character in any ways?
– Devin and I are very similar. We both live for soccer & we both moved from the East coast to the West coast. When I moved to Los Angeles I too had to make the adjustment of new friends & trying out for new soccer teams which was extremely nerve racking.
5. What’s your favorite part about being on set?
– My favorite part about being on set is in between takes I like to go and explore the different parts of the production. I ask the camera men/women and sound team a ton of questions haha. I am very curious about what happens behind the camera.
6. Do you have any upcoming projects?
– As of now I am just training in soccer and waiting for the 1st season of The Kicks to come out!
7. Can you shout out your social media accounts?
– Instagram: SixxOrange