1. How did you get your start in acting?
When I was seven, my best friend was an actress, so she introduced me to a manager, and I went from there.
2. What was your first project?
My first role was in a film called “Bad Words” directed by Jason Bateman and I played a spelling bee contestant.
3. Can you tell us about what it was like working on “Best Friends Whenever”?
It was so fun. Everybody was incredibly warm and welcoming. I had a blast filming that show.
4. How is working on “Bizaardvark” different than “Best Friends Whenever”?
We film on the same exact stage that Best Friends Whenever used to film on, so in that sense, it isn’t too much of a change. The cast and crew of “Bizaardvark” are different than that of “Best Friends Whenever”, but we are still super tight-knit, just like the “Best Friends Whenever” cast.
5. What was your favorite episode of “Bizaardvark”?
My favorite episode to film was an upcoming episode in season two called “Paige Bugs Out”. I basically got to be the comedic relief all episode and I got to wear a giant caterpillar costume for a whole day, so it was a win/win situation.
6. What is a typical work day like for you?
On rehearsal days, which are Monday to Wednesday, we get to set in the morning, rehearse, and do a run through, which is essentially a small play of the whole show. On shoot days, which are Thursday and Friday, we film one episode.
7. Do you have any other upcoming projects?
None yet, but hopefully soon!
8. What are your social media accounts?
My Instagram and Twitter is @madisonhu. My snapchat is @madison_hu, and my Facebook page is @MadisonHuActress!