1. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I started out doing bodybuilding and fitness competitions. When I won my pro card, the organization I competed with, helped get me on a cover of their fitness magazine and a feature, which lead to getting my first agents.
2. What was your first project?
My first real gig was a Nicktoons commercial it was “awesome!”
3. Can you tell us about your current project “The Good Place”?
The Good Place focuses on Eleanor (Kristen Bell) a recently deceased young woman who wakes up in the afterlife and is sent by Michael (Ted Danson) to “The Good Place”, a heaven-like utopia he designed. However, she quickly realizes that she was sent there by mistake.
4. How would you describe your character?
Chris is pretty simple, down to earth. Lives after-life to the fullest and enjoys keeping fit.
5. How is this project different than others that you’ve worked on?
It’s my first time filming in Los Angeles.
6. What can viewers expect to see on upcoming episodes?
7. What is your favorite part about working on the show?
Being in Good company 🙂
8. What is a typical day like on-set?
Amazing – it’s literally where the magic happens.
9. Do you have any other upcoming projects?
I just finished working on a film in NYC called “FLUIDITY.”
10. What are your social media accounts?
Click HERE to subscribe to see more of Luke on our channel in the future!