- How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I have been singing since 4 years old. I started to perform in many live events, malls, schools, churches. I grew up in Jogjakarta then move to Jakarta in my country to pursue my dreams. I performed more in that big city. Until I met Silento and that was the start to perform my own musics on TV stations, radios, and even move to Los Angeles.
- What do you think makes you stand out from other artists?
I am not just a performer. I love to create. I know I have to learn more for many things but for all my own works, I never just receive the order from my producer or manager and perfom it. I put in my own idea and blend it with my team’s to make a great concept.
- What is your favorite song that you have released so far?
This year I just released music video of my song What Els. I hope this song will be meaningful for young people because in this song I remind people how important the kids are
- What was it like getting to work with other artists such as Silentó and Zay Hilfiger?
They are amazing. I learnt a lot from them, since you know they are such a senior for my carreer. Shout out to Silento who tought me a lot in this industry. He is such a big brother for me.
- Did you learn anything during your time spent working with them?
Yes. Not only about music or producing music but they showed me how to give the best performance on different kind of shows.
- Other than music, tell us about your award for the role of Grace in Second Chance Movie.
I won award for Most Inspirational Actress from Art4Peace Awards in Beverly Hills. I was also nominated for their award in Melbourne last year. The role that I played was a girl who live with his father. He changed his father live who is very selfish and arogant to be more faithful and humble.
- Do you have any upcoming projects you’d like to share with us?
Yes. I am still on process of writing songs as I have been doing it since beginning of my carreer. But I will launch another YouTube channel that will film more than my musics.
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Well, my days are also full of training and scho. But when I have time, I tend to choose to visit my family. I love spending days or weeks with them.
- What are your social media handles?
All the social media named as @elisakhagia
Subscribe to see more of Elisakh on our channel!