- What was your favorite part about working on “Growing Pains”?
Working with such a dedicated team who became like family by the end of production.
- What is your favorite episode?
Episode 3 – Hot Box
- What is one thing you don’t think most fans would know about the show?
The entire series from concept to release was completed in 8 months
- Why do you think the show has done so well?
It’s a great mixture of comedy and drama, and with the multitude of characters, everybody can at least relate to one.
- How is it different from your other projects?
This role was written with me in mind and I haven’t done a comedy before.
- Are you working on any other projects at the moment?
I am working on a short film called mArk where I play a disabled male.
7.What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Going to the movies, hiking at our local rainforest and going for a coffee and burger at my local cafe “Mr Browns Tuckshop” on the Gold Coast.
- What are your social media handles?
Instagram – @foathtv
Facebook – /danielthoneactor
YouTube – youtube.com/foathtv
Subscribe to see more of Daniel on our channel!