Photo Credit: Jordan Douglas
1. What inspired “I Don’t Wanna Die”?
I started to recognize the progress I was making in life and therapy. I turned to my co-writer Mia [Minichiello] and said, “at least I don’t wanna die” almost as a joke. I do all of these strange things, some are just terrible ways of coping, and I can own up to them now.
2. What was the writing and recording process like?
It was so much fun. It went how it usually does. Mia [Minichiello], Dave[Burris], and I jumping around the studio. Most likely over caffeinated.
3. Do you have an EP set to release anytime soon?
I do! I’m releasing a few more singles from it soon too…
4. Do you have any other upcoming projects you’d like to share with us?
I’m making a short film out of the EP. I’m excited to share the visual.
5. What are your social media accounts?
Make sure to check out the single on July 26!