Exclusive Interview With Ava Kolker From Scary Movie 5 (@avakolker)
We recently had the chance to speak with Ava Kolker from “Scary Movie 5.” Make sure you check out our interview with Ava below!
1. How did you get your start in acting?
I met Gary Churchwell, my talent manager, and he suggested I take headshots and he would start submitting me.
2. What was your first project?
American Horror Story.
3. What is your favorite part about acting?
That you get to meet new people and you get to film make believe stuff.
4. What was it like working on Scary Movie 5?
It was really fun, we laughed a lot during filming.
5. Who was your favorite person to work with on set?
I can’t chose out of Ashley Tisdale and Simon Rex.
6. What is your favorite scene of the movie?
When I was on the counter and I flew back after eating the mints and drinking the soda.
7. What do you like to do when you are not working?
I like to do fun things with my sisters and my parents. I love to dance, I love to sing, I like to play tennis, and play soccer, and spend family time.
8. Do you have any upcoming projects?
Trials of Cate McCall hasn’t come out yet. I just shot a AT&T commercial too.
9. Do you have any social networking accounts where your fans can stay connected with you?
Yes, facebook and twitter under Ava Kolker.
Thanks so much for chatting with us!