Exclusive Interview With Jennifer Jolliff! (@JenniferJollif)
We recently had the chance to speak with the lovely Jennifer Jolliff and ask her a few questions about her start in acting, Tryout’s, working on Kickin’ It, and more! Make sure you check it out below!
1. How did you get your start in acting?
I started at age 8 doing musical theater, but I actually started singing long before acting. I was definitely bitten by the bug.
2. What was your first project?
My first project was the film “Olivia”. It’s about the struggles of a 13 year old narcoleptic ballerina. Throughout the film she has to learn to save her enemy that once alienated her because of her condition.
3. Can you tell us about Tryouts?
Yes, Tryouts is about two friends “tryingout” to be on the cheer team. One of the girls makes the team, were the other does not. The girls have to learn about what true friendship is and sacrifice what they love to keep their friendship alive.
4. How would you describe your character?
Molly becomes the head cheerleader on the team and is best friends with the lead. She encourages her friend to tryout but, because of her lack of experience, is scared she won’t make the squad.
5. What was your favorite scene to film?
Probably the last scene of the film where Molly’s best friend shocks the crowd and proves she is there to stay.
6. What was it like getting to work with the cast and crew?
It was fun! We filmed in November and December so whenever we got the chance, we all snuggled up next to portable heaters. We got pretty close. 😉
7. Do you have any summer plans?
This summer I’m be hanging out with my family and doing more of what I love, acting.
8. Do you have any upcoming projects? Well, this last week I worked on a film that will be coming out in 2014 and earlier this month I filmed an episode on Disney XD’s Kickin’ It.
9. Do you have any social media accounts where your fans can stay connected with you?
10. Do you have anything you want to say to your fans who have been supporting you?
Thank you, I am so blessed to have your love and support. I can’t wait to share some more exciting news with you!
Thank you so much for speaking with us!