1. How did you get your start in the music industry?
I’ve been singing for as long as I could talk. When I was three, my dad bought a karaoke machine and I ended up loving it so much! It became my favorite toy … which I occasionally still like to bring out at family parties.
2. Who are your musical influences?
I look up to so many different artists in all genres, but my favorites in country are Kelsea Ballerini, Chris Lane, Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift.
3. How would you describe your sound?
My sound is definitely country but also my own. It’s been so much fun writing and hearing what comes out because every song feels different depending on what I’m writing about at that time.
4. What is your favorite song of yours?
That changes all the time! I love “Peter Pan” by Kelsea. It’s such a pretty song!
5. What are your favorite things to do when you’re not singing?
When I’m not singing I love hanging out with my friends, talking to my fans through social media and spending time with my family.
6. Do you have any upcoming projects?
I’ve been in Nashville a lot recently writing so much so new things are definitely in the works. More announcements to come before you know it!
7. What are your social media accounts?