Interview With Grace Valerie! (@MsGraceValerie)
- How did you get started in the music industry?
I always wanted to be a singer. So since I was a kid, I was taking vocal lessons and piano lessons. I performed a lot and was able to come to LA to pursue a music career here.
- Who or what inspires your music?
My biggest music inspiration is Beyoncé. Besides her, music inspires me, people, nature. So many beautiful things around us. We just need to pay attention 🙂
- How would you describe your sound?
I think I am still in search of my signature sound.
However, my music is danc-y, very lively and honest. Something everyone can relate to.
- Can you tell us about your single “See How We Run?”
“See how we Run” is my latest single. This song is based on personal experiences. It’s a modern day Bonnie and Clyde song. At least that’s how it see it lol
5. What was the recording process like?
It was super fun! Brandon Paddock, Klaypex and I were in the studio. We were playing around with the beat, creating some lyrics, trying different styles and finally we came up with “See How We Run”! Recording was even more fun! We finished the song in a few hours and knew it was going to be awesome.
- You’ve had a lot of success with your song “When the Lights Go Down”, what is that fan response like for you as an artist?
I have the best fans! They support me through it all. Online, I love that they actively like my music, comment and share. This makes me work even harder.
- Do you have any upcoming projects?
I am always writing and recording more music but I also have a few projects with my acting in the works.:)
- What are your social media accounts where your fans can stay connected with you?
FB – Grace Valerie page
Twitter, IG @msgracevalerie
Check out Grace’s videos for “See How We Run”