Interview With “Ice Cream In The Cupboard” Star Drew Gordon!
Photo Credit: Michael Bezjian
We recently had the chance to chat with the talented Drew Gordon about getting her start in the entertainment industry, starring in “Ice Cream in the Cupboard”, and more!
1. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I started just by chance. My mom sent in photos her cousin, who is a photographer, took one day when we were visiting her new puppy. I was about 6 months old. She sent them into a local agency and they signed me the next week. I’ve been in ever since!
2. How did you land your role on “Ice Cream in the Cupboard”?
I self submitted through one of the casting sites!
3. What is the film about?
The film is based on the early set of Alzheimer’s. I play young Sylvia in the flashback movies they show.
4. How would you describe your character?
Outgoing, sweet, funny, silly, loving, easygoing and kind.
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate! Everything Chocolate!
6. What was a typical day like on-set?
Hair and Makeup (my favorite part!), a lot of waiting, playing games, acting/modeling and having fun with the people on set!
7. When did you realize that you had a passion for makeup?
When I watched my big sister do her makeup and she put it on me once. I think I was around 2 or 3? I wore lipstick once and that was it. Lipstick is my favorite!!!! and mascara… and eyeshadow….
8. Can you tell us about the YouTube videos you make?
I do makeup on my big sister. I like to do her eye makeup with smokey eyes the most and then I do the rest of her face. I do some other videos but those are the ones I do the most.
9. What is your favorite look you’ve completed?
My favorite was an orange glitter smokey eye!
10. Who are some of your other favorite makeup artists?
Of course my big sister Chelsey but my other favorite would be Jaclyn Hill
11. What is some advice you have for aspiring makeup artists?
Just to keep trying and practicing, and just watching videos and stuff, and you’ll get better and better! It just takes practice really.
12. Do you have any goals for 2018?
To hopefully land a role on a tv show or a big commercial and to give back to others whenever as much as I possibly can.
Subscribe to see more of Drew on our channel!
1 thought on “Interview With “Ice Cream In The Cupboard” Star Drew Gordon!”
Way to go Drew!Very nice interview!❤😁👍