The Crane Couple Talks YouTube Channel And More In Exclusive Interview! (@TheCraneCouple)
We recently had the chance to chat with The Crane Couple about getting their start on YouTube, favorite games, upcoming projects, and more!
1. How did you get your start on Youtube?
We started YouTube because we were already spending a lot of time (and money!)
2. What 3 words would you use to describe your channel?
Fun, genuine, dedicated
3. What do you think makes you guys stand out from other YouTubers?
Our relationship is definitely something our viewers enjoy and appreciate! Our videos tend to show off our chemistry together quite well
4. What is your favorite video of yours?
Hard to pick just one, but one that stands out for sure is “Cleaning out the claw machine for birthday presents at Dave and Buster’s!” – It was so much fun winning tons of prizes for our friend’s daughter, and it also ended up becoming one of our most popular videos!
5. How do you come up with video ideas?
We usually think of ideas on the spot, but sometimes we take viewer ideas and run with them!
6. What kinds of videos do you hope to make in the future?
We would love to expand beyond just arcade related videos in the future. Traveling is something that we really love doing. We enjoy traveling so much that we went to Japan not once but twice last year! It’s nice to be able to share new locations and places with our viewers, especially since it isn’t cheap or easy to travel nowadays!
7. What are your favorite games?
We love playing UFO catchers – Japanese-style claw machines that require a lot more skills than your average crane game! We also enjoy playing any video games that feature cooperative gameplay.
8. What is something that most viewers wouldn’t know about you?
Our most dedicated fans know this, but a lot of viewers probably don’t realize that we don’t live together – we drive over 2 hours one-way each weekend to see each other and film our videos!
9. Who are your other favorite YouTubers?
Our favorite YouTubers are Simon and Martina. They produce high quality content from Japan (one of our favorite countries!) and also have an amazing relationship with each other that is absolutely inspiring.
10. Do you have any other upcoming projects?
We have the GenZ Social Summit coming up in May, which we’re really looking forward to since we love being able to inspire others and their creativity! Aside from that, we’re hoping to visit more arcades outside of California – an arcade roadtrip would be a ton of fun!
11. What are your social media accounts?
You can find us on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook @TheCraneCouple
12. What else do you enjoy doing when you’re not creating videos?
We love finding cool new places to eat at – so many great choices around Southern California!
13. What is one thing you couldn’t live without
Our cats. We love them and spoil them too much!
Subscribe to see more of The Crane Couple on our channel!