“13 Reasons Why” Star Michael Sadler Talks Seasons 2 And More In Exclusive Interview!
We recently had the chance to chat with “13 Reasons Why” star Michael Sadler about working on the show, what fans can expect, and more!
- How did you land your role on “13 Reasons Why?”
I really started from the bottom! I came in and started as just background, and then midway through season one they promoted me to part of the core student group and from there I became a baseball and football player.
- What can you tell us about your character?
Well, I am part of the close knit group of jocks and we are pretty much the guys who think we rule the school. I play football and baseball.
- How will season 2 be different from season 1?
There’s a lot more action I think this season and a lot of new faces.
- Have you had a favorite episode to film?
I think my favorite episode would have to be a fight scene that you will see, don’t want to give anything away!
- Why do you think the show is doing so well?
I think it’s because it attacks real issues with teens. Some kids in school think that they can do what they want with no consequences.
- Are you currently working on any other upcoming projects?
I just wrapped with a Short film called ‘Jason Richardson’ that will be coming soon and a pilot for a tv series called ‘Perspectives’ that will hopefully get. picked up. I’m just out here working and hopefully the jobs keep coming and I stay busy.
- What are your social media accounts?
My Instagram is MichaelSadlerOfficial. Everyone reading go ahead and follow me !
- When and where can fans watch season 2?
Season 2 of “13 Reasons Why” is out on May 18th on Netflix! Tune in!
Subscribe to see more of Michael on our channel!