Shenna Talks New Single “Can’t Get Enough” In Exclusive Interview! (@ShennaMusic)
1. How did you get your start in the music industry?
I truly got my start in the music industry when my first song “Take Your Time” was selected to play on “Finding Carter” on MTV. Once that happened many doors opened!
2. Who or what inspires you?
I am inspired by those that defeat the odds against them and keep going. I love it when I hear success stories. I truly believe people can do anything with hard work and a positive attitude!
3. How would you describe your sound?
I describe myself as an Indie-Pop R&B singer. I love bringing my bubbly personality to my pop music but truly love when I sing my songs live incorporating some r&b elements to it!
4, What was the writing and recording process like for “Can’t Get Enough”
My producer Austin Bello sent me a instrumental he felt I would like and immediately I was hooked! I went to the studio in Virginia and we literally created the song in less than 4 hours.
5. Where can fans stream the song?
Yes! It is available on apple music, spotify, youtube, etc! Below I have attached a link where you can choose your favorite streaming site!
6. Do you have an EP or album in the works?
Yes! I plan to release it this summer! It highlights different stages of depression and how to overcome it.
7. Are you working on any other projects you’d like to share with us?
I released a lyric video below to “Can’t Get Enough” !
8. If you could collaborate with any other artist, who would it be and why?
I love Rihanna so she is my dream collab because I think everything she puts her voice on is gold!
9. What are your social media handles?
Yes! You can follow me at:
Subscribe to see more of Shenna on our channel!