Xav A. Talks New Single “Let It Be” In Exclusive Interview! (@XavAMusic)
1. Was being a part of the entertainment industry something you’ve always wanted to do or something you kind of fell into?
I have always wanted to be a singer, ever since I can remember! It’s been a long road but I am excited for every day of my journey.
2. What was your first big project?
My first big project was my debut album, “u’l b ok.” It took a lot of work and so many collaborators. But I am thankful for all the features that my friends did!
3. What can you tell us about your new project “Let It Be”?
This single is just all about self-love! We spend way too much time being critical of ourselves so I am hoping to help everyone liberate themselves from all of that.
3. What are some things in life you let be?
I am still learning. But I am ready to enjoy being single. I spend so much time worrying about when love will come. But it’s okay to just smell the roses in the meantime!
4. What does the phrase mean to you?
To me, ‘let it be’ means love yourself just as you are, in this very moment. Even if you never grow or improve yourself. I think then it’s easier to move forward.
5. What was the creative process like for the music video?
I had all these plans in place to make an elaborate video. I wanted to make someone in one take, walking through a house and stuff. But then we boiled it down to really the best elements, and I think the simplicity really makes the video.
6. Do you have an EP in the works?
No EP right now, but I hope to release many more songs before the end of the year!
7. Do you have any other upcoming projects?
My new string of singles is the most exciting thing to me right now. I may also release a new retro 80s video!
8. What are your social media handles?
You can find me on all social media at @XavAMusic!
Subscribe to see more of Xav on our channel!