Interview With Musical.ly’s Jack Schwartz (@JackTheOriginal)
Photo Credit: Todd Dutkevitch
We recently had the chance to chat with Jack Schwartz about getting his start in the entertainment industry, doing music.ly, working with Bart Baker and Lele Pons, and more!
1. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I started modeling and doing musical.ly
2. When did you start gaining a lot of followers on social media?
When I started to go to events with my mom and meeting celebs. Plus I am 13 and I think every 13 year old is on Instagram
3. What is the key to making a perfect music.ly?
Be yourself and make sure you know the words.
4. Do you have a favorite one that you’ve made?
I would have to say the one I made with my friend @Vasyaguseva and @_pedromontero
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I love to play soccer. I also love hanging out with my friends and riding birds. (They are electric scooters you can rent and take place to place.) They were started by the guy who started uber.
6. Are you working on anything else at the moment?
I am working on a YouTube channel with my buddies and been working on my voice, taking voice lessons for singing.
7. What is something that most fans wouldn’t know about you?
That I take school really seriously. I am kind of strict with myself to make sure I get all A’s
8. If you could collaborate with another muser who would it be?
I loved working with Bart Baker. I would say Lele Pons, she is pretty funny
9. Have you ever had a crazy or most memorable fan encounter?
10. What are your social media accounts?
@jacktheoriginal (Both instagram and musical.ly
Subscribe to see more of Jack on our channel!