Interview With Christopher Bates!
We recently had the chance to talk with Christopher Bates about getting his start in the entertainment industry, getting recognized by Oprah, and more!
1. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
A: I was in a short film w/ my mom when I was a baby.
2. What was your first project?
A: My first major project was playing the younger version of Big Gipp in his music video for “Shine Like Gold” ft Cee-Lo Brown from the Hip Hop Group “Goodie Mob”. Fatima Robinson picked me from auditions. She has choreographed for Aaliyah and others.
3. What was it like having Oprah recognize your talent?
A: I was happy when my mom showed me our video was featured on her show and website. I want to meet her.
4. What do you think makes you stand out from other artists?
A: I want to change the world.
5. Are you working on any projects you can share with us at the moment?
A: I finished filming a film called ” Cash Out 2″ directed by Mary Moutry & Karim Meg of Cash Out Productions. I’m currently going on a lot of auditions and training right now.
6. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
A: I love sports, dance, volunteering, singing in the choir, and Dj’ing. I attend Scratch Academy for DJ’ing, I’m on a baseball team and I just started boxing!.
7. What is your dream project?
A: I would like to play a super hero and be a cartoon character.
8. What are your goals for 2018?
A: I would like to continue to do well in school, book more roles, volunteer more, travel, and be a better DJ.
9. What are your social media accounts?
A: IG: @PrinceChrisB
Subscribe to see more of Christopher on our channel!