Madi Filipowicz Talks Being A Gen Z Girl And More In Exclusive Interview! (@MadiFilipowicz)
1. How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I started off on YouTube testing the waters and then loved it so much that just this year I decided to jump into the entertainment industry! It’s an exciting time, for sure!
2. Why do you think it is important to use your social platforms for positive change?
Being on social media comes with responsibility. Everyone seems to be looking at your every move. So, it’s our social responsibility to be that level of influencer to our peers.
3. What organizations or foundations do you work closely with?
Well, I have decided to work with Etruism as they contribute to various non-profit organizations as well as help the environment.
4. Can you tell us about your work with the Gen Z Social Summit and being a GenZ Girl?
It has been an amazing experience because I’ve had the opportunity to travel, make new friends and Work with various brands along the way as a Gen Z Nono-Influencer
5. What are your keys to confidence? Believing in yourself even when others may question what you are doing.
6. Do you have any upcoming projects you’d like to share with us?
We do, but we can’t quite disclose that exciting news yet!
Subscribe to see more of Madi on our channel!