Analise Hoveyda Talks “A Wrinkle In Time” In Exclusive Interview! (@AnaliseHoveyda)
- How did you get your start in the entertainment industry?
I started singing at the age of 3 and at the age of 7 my mother put me in a performing arts school (LAMusArt). I auditioned for one of their musicals and got the role of Chip in Beauty and the Beast Jr. That’s how I started acting and was in so many more musicals and plays after that. After all the musicals I was in, I knew that I wanted to take acting and singing more seriously, and realized that it’s what I was meant to do in life.
- What was the first major project you worked on?
The first major project I worked on was a Disney feature film “A Wrinkle in Time” starring Oprah Winfrey and Reese Witherspoon. I played one of the mean girls and it as such an amazing experience working on the job.
- How would you describe your musical sound?
I would say that I have a very soulful and pop voice.
- Who are your musical influences?
Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Camila Cabello, and my most favorite Mariah Carey
- Do you have any original music?
Yes, I have a debut single on iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon called Aftertaste.
- What are your goals for 2019?
My goals for this year is to release more music and for more in the world to hear my voice.
- Do you have any other upcoming projects you can share with us?
I just recorded my second single that I will release very soon and film a music video with it!
- Do you have any fun summer plans?
This summer I plan to relax, write songs, and make fun acting videos!
- What advice would you give to aspiring young people who want to succeed in the entertainment industry?
Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it because of the hard competition. It’s a lot of work, but the harder you try, the more you’ll succeed in your goal.
- What are your social media accounts?
Youtube- @Analise Hoveyda
Subscribe to see more of Analise on our channel!