Interview With Actor Eli Goss! (@EliDGoss)
1. Who/what inspired you to start in the entertainment industry?
I stared in modeling when I was 3. I’ve always loved having my picture taken and posing. When I was 5 i saw my first movie, Home Alone, and my mommy explained that it was pretend and a movie. I thought it was so funny and likes it so much I wanted to do the same thing.
2. What was your first big project?
My first project was a short film that is being submitted to festivals. I got to spend 5 days in Maine and stay at a place called an Air B&B. I also got to spend a lot of time playing in the snow, having fun with my camera dad and sister, and seeing myself in the computer. I also liked learning about the camera. I had so much fun, but I didn’t realize I wasn’t going to see them again so I cried when it was done.
3. Did you ever take any acting classes or is acting something that comes naturally to you?
I have not taken classes. Sometimes mommy has me do this thing with a girl named Carrie Anne (Hunt via Catapult Acting in Atlanta) where we see her on the computer and she helps me with a project (Skype lessons).
4. What has been your favorite project you’ve worked on so far?
My favorite was a movie where I pretended I lost my dog. There was a REAL DOG and I got to hold him!!!! I also got to go to Atlanta for being in the film (he was nominated Best Young Actor from his performance) and I won American Youth Film Festival Best Young Actor 2019!!!!
5. What is your dream role?
I want to be on this big, big movie TV’s like the one I saw Cars 4 on and I want to see myself on TV. Maybe something where I’m on Disney or Hallmark Channel (he loves Coop and Cami and all of the Hallmark movies)
6. Do you have any other upcoming projects? I don’t know. Mommy takes care of that (he just shot a commercial video as well as another short film. He has another commercial, feature film and local episodic coming up in sept. )
7. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working? I play hockey, ride my hover board, rollerblade, ride my bike, swim, mini ninjas (parkour), snowboarding, going to trampoline parks, bouncy houses and playing with my kitten Speedway.
8. What are your social media accounts?